MOLARI Employment and HealthCare Services will be fully operating through this uncertain time, but please note, we will be taking various precautions to keep our in-house employees and our applicants healthy & safe. Our mission that continues to drive us, is supporting Berkshire County businesses to keep the local economy thriving.
We also want you to know we are fully committed to the health and well-being of our HealthCare caregivers and families. The safety of our clients and caregivers is our highest priority. Our caregivers are determined to do everything possible to help and protect your loved one.
- Any MOLARI Employees that need to pick up a check or supplies will be asked to call ahead and notify us of their arrival.
- For those who can, please let us know if we may mail your check, or if you want you can always sign up for direct deposit to your bank account. This will help us limit the amount of face-to-face interactions.
- Our office will not be open to the public, this means we will not be accepting any walk-in or walk-in applicant check-in’s.
- You can always call with any questions you may have, 413-499-4546.
- We will not be offering paper applications. All applicants and job seekers must apply on our website: www.molariinc.com
- We will only be holding phone interviews for the time being.
To view Berkshire Regional Transit Authority updates and announcements, click here.
Hours and locations for food pantries and meal programs in Berkshire County, click here.
Pittsfield Resources for COVID-19: A spreadsheet updated by Representative Tricia Farley-Bouvier’s office. Includes information on free meals, local farms for delivery/pickups, grocery store hours, childcare, pharmacy hours, and bank services.Click here.
To view ALL press releases from Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, click here.
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19): click here.
World Health Organization Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19): click here.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Details about the public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Massachusetts: click here.
Hotlines and Text Alerts:
Text “COVIDMA” to 888-777 to receive COVID-19 text message alerts straight to your phone and stay up to date with the latest news and updates from the Commonwealth.
Berkshire Health Systems (BHS) has established a toll-free hotline for questions regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). It is open from 7 am to 7 pm seven days a week – call 855-BMC-LINK, or 855-262-5465