Find Your Opportunity
Finding the right opportunity in Berkshire County can be tough, and not all recruiters and staffing agencies are the same. At MOLARI, your success is our top priority. Our recruiters get to know you and your goals, and help you find opportunities with great employers, fast. Whether you’re looking for a flexible, temporary, permanent, part-time or full-time job, we support you throughout your journey.
Please find some of our current openings below. Note that things are always evolving, and it may not be a full picture of what we have to offer at this time. We encourage everyone to apply, no matter the industry or level of your current position. We pride ourselves on finding people employment no matter the industry or position they desire.
Administrative Assistant (Bilingual)
Job ID: 01
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant for a local Pittsfield company. The Administrative Assistant will assist in the daily administration of various financial assistance functions.
Job Classification: Temp to Perm. Full Time; Support
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
40 hours/week, 8:00-4:30 with ½ hour lunch
• Process intake packets & schedule appointments as directed
• Assist in scanning files, if needed
• Type and/or edit letters, memos, forms, reports, etc.
• Perform copying/fax functions and manage mailings as needed
• File all correspondence in appropriate files
• Direct calls to appropriate financial staff
• Assist in verification requests and follow up as needed
• Managing the process of letting applicants know the status of their financial packets. Including but not limited to, scheduling/rescheduling appointments, answering basic questions applicants may have prior to appointments.
• Keep spreadsheets, prepare packets and keep up with filing.
• Follow up on no show appointments daily
• Assist in mailing for FSS program.
• Assist others as needed in various tasks
• Create policy and procedures for your tasks
• Attend training/meeting as required
• Keep current with all new rules that affect your position overall
• Create policy and procedures for your tasks within your position
MUST BE BILINGUAL
High School Diploma; Associates Degree Preferred
Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Previous work in the field with individuals/families in crisis
American Sign Language helpful
Valid Driver’s License
Excellent Word Processing Skills in Microsoft Word
Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Prior Multi-task Office Environment Experience
Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Job ID: 02
We are looking for a Case Manager for a company in Pittsfield.
Job Classification: Temp-to-Perm, Full Time.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (1/2 hr. lunch)
• Responsible for initial contact with applicants for services either via the telephone, e-mail, mail or in-person and perform an initial needs based assessment.
• Responsible for coordinating needs with available financial assistance and other social service resources.
• Responsible for the implementation of initial, and when appropriate, in-depth screening and assessments of all referred customers.
• Responsible for keeping accurate confidential files for each customer intake; maintaining a computer database with pertinent information on current and potential customers; providing information to customers on all internal and external programs and resources; and making appropriate referrals to internal staff and external resources.
• Responsible for providing supervisors, and other designees with all information needed for required reports and assist said parties in the preparation of all required reports including any reporting or data entry required through program software systems.
• When necessary, shall assist staff or their supervisor with their respective responsibilities.
High school diploma; Associates Degree in business administration or a related field
Valid driver’s license/Reliable transportation
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Basic internet understanding
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills;
Proficient in WORD, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Computer literate overall with the willingness and ability to learn new software and systems
Willingness to work as part of a team to promote the goals of the program and agency;
Ability to work in a busy, diverse team setting;
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Job ID: 03
We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a Pittsfield company. Spanish Bilingual is a plus!
Job Classification: Temp-to-Perm
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
20 hours a week/ suggested 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. but flexible
• Pick up daily mail at post office, as needed
• Open, date & time stamp and circulate mail daily
• Record all incoming checks in appropriate check logs
• Work Order scanning & filing
• Assist in filing for each property, each department.
• Create & keep updated Manual for position
• Distribute faxes as needed
• Assist in maintaining operation of office copier, fax machines, postage machine (including ensuring it is filled w/monies as needed) & telephone voice mail system
• Assist in keeping resource room filled w/resource information
• Run corporate errands as needed
• Assist w/special projects
• Scanning files
• Assist w/gathering and scanning documentation
Proficiency with typing, Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Access, internet use).
Prior experience in multi-tasked, customer service office environment
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Must be organized, able to multi-task and detail oriented.
Able to meet all deadlines associated w/this position.
Spanish Bilingual a plus
Warehouse Support (All Shifts)
Job ID: 04
We are currently hiring Warehouse Associates for our picking, packing, replenishment and receiving functions. We have a need for those to cover the weekend shift, apply today!
Job Classification: Multiple Temporary opportunities
Work Schedule: Multiple Shifts
• Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
• Stand for long periods of time as well as climb, kneel or squat as needed.
• Process and pick orders for shipment to the customer.
• Receive and put away inbound product.
• Meet accuracy requirements.
• Identify process issues such as inventory control issues, replenishment/stocking errors, and present them to the Supervisor.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Successfully work independently and in a team environment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance standards of the position.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
• Warehouse equipment experience a plus, however will train as necessary.
Employment is contingent on a favorable background check and drug screen.
Job ID: 05
We have multiple housekeeping openings available at multiple companies throughout Berkshire County.
Job Classification: Temporary, Full-Time or Part-Time
Work Schedule: Various Shifts
• Housekeepers will be responsible for turning over rooms, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, changing linens, dusting, cleaning surfaces and removing garbage.
Previous cleaning experience a plus
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work at a fast pace
Ability to work independently
Job ID: 06
We are seeking qualified Welders for a position in Dalton. In this position you will perform all aspects of welding, brazing and cutting using gas and electric welding equipment.
Job Classification: Full-Time
• Fabricate product by cutting, burning and welding various materials
• Use cutting and bending equipment to configure material to size and shape
• Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded (set up, assemble and tack weld)
• Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
• General knowledge of machinery as applicable to metalworking industry.
• Prefer experience in tig welding, specifically aluminum, and prior familiarity with sheet metal.
• Vocational training and/or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus relevant experience
• Knowledge of welding operations
• Knowledge of the use of hand tools
• Ability to follow direction.
Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug screen, Physical and Background check.
Homemakers, P.C.A's & Home Health Aids
Job ID: 07
MOLARI HealthCare currently has a high demand for several part-time/full-time or per diem Homemakers, P.C.A's & Home Health Aids to provide care to elders in their home.
Applicants must enjoy working with elders to help them stay safe and healthy in their home.
Job Classification: Permanent; Full-time, Part-time
Work Schedule: You can work as little as 5 hours a week up to 40. No required weekends or holidays.
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Homemaking includes light housekeeping, shopping, laundry and meal prep.
We have openings in South, North and Central Berkshire County.
Applicants must be able to provide 2 work related references, have reliable transportation, a good work ethic and be able to pass a CORI screening.
Job ID: 08
We are seeking a Production Mechanic for a Pittsfield company.
Job Classification: Temp-to-Hire; Full-time
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
• Assemble vehicles ensuring functionality of systems.
• Carry out electrical and mechanical assembly of components on painted trucks bodies.
• See vehicle through final inspection for customer delivery.
• Run electrical wiring using in-house built and prebuilt wiring harnesses.
• Install all interior and exterior lighting following workorders.
• Install exterior electronics such as thermal cameras, 360 camera systems, etc.
• Install exterior components such as glass, bumpers, hitches, roof turrets, winches etc.
• Install interior components such as seats, cabinets, benches, carpets etc.
Three plus (3+) years in the automotive industry working on mechanical and electrical systems.
High school diploma required
Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is plus
Valid Drivers License
Job ID: 09
We are currently seeking Production Associates for the Paper Manufacturing industry. Positions will provide support on all shifts.
Job Classification: Temp-to-Hire; Full-time
Work Hours: Training will be 1st shift then float between 2nd and 3rd shift.
• Provide production and utility support on the manufacturing floor.
• Cutting product to size
• Visually inspecting product for defects
• Prepping finished product for shipping
• Maintaining safety and cleanliness of the production floor.
Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Ability to work 10+ hours in a standing position
Ability to read a ruler and perform basic math equations
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Landscaper (Multiple Positions)
Job ID: 11
We have multiple openings for a Landscapers for a company in North County. All positions are full time through the remainder of the season. Candidates will also be recalled the following spring.
Job Classification: Long term Temporary
Landscapers will be responsible for mowing lawns, weeding garden beds, trimming trees, leaf clean-up, weed wacking and mulching.
• Previous landscaping experience
• Driver's license preferred
• Ability to work 8-12 hours
• Team player
• Ability to pass a background check
General Laborer (Multiple Positions)
Job ID: 12
We are seeking temporary General Laborers for two projects: a demo and general maintenance of property. This work is at ground level filling cracks in the concrete floor, floor painting, general cleanup.
Job Classification: Full-Time, Temporary
• Take down sheetrock, and a fence.
• Haul demo materials to dumpster
• Fill in cracks cement floor.
• Lift 40-50lbs.
Must wear work boots/work clothes, will provide gloves, but can bring own.
Must be able to travel to Lee, MA.
Job ID: 13
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for a company in Great Barrington. The Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintenance issues within the building and resident apartments, general and routine cleaning of the interior and exterior to ensure the efficient management of the apartment community and the comfort, welfare and safety of the tenants.
Job Classification: Temp-to-Hire, Full time
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (8-4:30 with ½ hour lunch) and rotational weekend on-call hours
• Inspects apartment upon tenant upon move-in and move out as directed by Property Manager.
• Prepare apartment for new tenant by completing all maintenance related items from the turnover checklist.
• Maintains Unit Prep report
• Maintains weekly property report to be forwarded to Property Manager on Mondays.
• Shows apartment to prospective tenants when necessary.
• Performs pre-rental inspection and completes pre-rental inspection forms.
• Maintains an up-to-date log of all maintenance related activities.
• Attend to or repair all tenant maintenance issues.
• Assists with seasonal fall clean up, spring clean-up, lawn care and snow removal.
• Maintains a daily log as to project activities and events other than maintenance activities, such as tenant activities, outside contractor work, official visitors to the project and weather conditions. Additional responsibility of maintaining a file of work orders for repairs made to correct deficiencies as noted by the tenant.
• Check for property damage, safety hazards and for proper exterior lighting daily.
• Performs general repair duties (replacement of electrical fixtures, toilet repairs, equipment installations (504 accommodations), drywall, basic carpentry and flooring repairs).
• Goes to local supply centers to pick up supplies for the project always using a PO.
• Distributes flyers or other materials to each apartment as requested by management.
• Maintain proper levels of inventory for maintenance supplies and places orders as necessary.
• Maintains a service log for gym equipment, common room appliances, etc.
• Monitors parking lots for safety hazards, ensures that cars are parked appropriately and coordinates parking during snow removal.
• Unlocking and locking of patio doors during working hours.
• Maintains safety logs to ensure compliance with OSHA code.
3+ years general maintenance experience including basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, custodial and grounds keeping
Valid Driver’s license required
Proven ability to multitask with excellent time management skills required
Excellent customer service skills a must
Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team
Ability to communicate effectively with tenants to address issues and/or concerns.
Dependable with excellent work ethic a must
Experience operating a plow, zero-turn commercial lawn-mower, and golf cart necessary
Basic computer ability helpful
We are seeking a part time Carpenter/Install for a local company specializing in sign installation.
Job Classification: Temp-to-Hire, Part-Time (24hrs/week)
• Ability to take use a tape measure and read blueprints
• Ability to work on ladders and scaffolding
• Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
• Experience using hand and power tools
• Attention to detail and goal-oriented mentality
Previous Carpentry experience preferred
Must have valid Driver's License
Guest Services Associates (Multiple Positions)
Job ID: 15
We are currently hiring for Guest Services Associates. We have multiple positions available.
• Provide guests with excellent customer service.
• Answer phones, book/change/cancel reservations.
• Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
• Communicate with other hotel staff on the status of the guest rooms and guests' requests.
• Always maintain a clean, neat and organized front desk and public areas.
At least 6 months Customer Service Experience.
L.P.N / Certified Medical Assistant
Job ID: 16
We are currently hiring for Certified Medical Assistants & LPN's for a local Medical Practice.
Job Classification: Long Term Temp (1+year), Full time
Work Schedule: Need to be flexible
• Prepping exam rooms
• Updating patient medical history
• Taking vitals
• Assisting with procedures
• Administering injections
• Inputting insurance authorizations and submitting referrals
• Providing administrative support to the front desk
Applicants need to have a current MA Certification or license.
Two positive work references
At least 6 months experience
MUST be able to pass a Background Screening
Direct Care Provider
Job ID: 17
We are seeking Direct Care Providers for a facility in Great Barrington. Company give opportunity for training and advancement. Multiple openings in all shifts
Job Classification: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time & Part time
Work Schedule: All shifts
Salary: $14-16 per hour
• Provide care to disabled individuals
• Including help with: activities of daily living, meal service, dressing, bathing, and companionship.
Previous care giving or human service experience
Driver's License and reliable transportation
Ability to pass CPR and AED certification
Ability to pass a CORI
Job ID: 18
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a company in Lee.
Job Classification: Temp to Hire, Full Time
Work Schedule: M-F, 7:45-4:45
Salary: $14-16 per hour
• Rooming all patients
• Taking vitals
• Administering Immunizations
• Completing prior authorizations
• Calling patients for pre-registrations
• Assisting Physicians
Has valid certification
Didn't see the right job for you?
We get new jobs in daily, across all industries. If you're looking for a new job or career path, apply today!
Your future job opportunity is just an application away!