We know that it can feel daunting looking for a new job, sometimes it can feel like a full-time job. That is where MOLARI Employment Services can help, we are here to accelerate your job search and partner with you to find the right path for your career. If you’re looking to get back to work, replace your current job, or take a new direction with your career – our team is here to help. So let’s talk about the MOLARI difference and five reasons to join the MOLARI community.
- Our services are free of charge.
- We offer resume help and even have a quick class on resume best practices.
- We offer you feedback following your interview and if you need more hands-on help, we have a quick interview tips and tricks classes. We are here to help put your best foot forward.
- We give individualized career coaching for those trying to find their career path or looking to make a change. With over 30 years combined recruiting experience in the Berkshires, our recruiters are here to help you navigate your career.
- We have over 36 years of staffing experience in Berkshire County. We know the hiring managers at the biggest companies in the county. We have been voted the Best of the Berkshires for staffing agencies for almost two decades, try us out and you will discover why!
Types of employment
There is often confusion about what types of jobs MOLARI Employment Services offers, many think we only offer temporary work, but that isn’t true! We offer an array of options, please see below for the types of employment we offer.
- Permanent: These positions are looking for candidates to fill in permanent positions with a client. The work with MOLARI comes to an end once a candidate starts working with his or her new employer.
- Temporary: These positions are seeking candidates to work on temporary projects with different clients. They range from one afternoon, to full time work for up to a year. The important thing to know is that there is no promise of the position turning into a permanent position. Often, though, temp positions are extended past the original end date. Sometimes temporary positions can turn into temp to perm positions or open the door to a full-time permanent job later on.
- Temp to Hire: These are positions where the employer would like a full-time employee but does not want to commit to a permanent offer up front. During the temp to hire period, you would be a MOLARI employee and the period generally lasts 90 days before a decision to hire is made.
Here at MOLARI we partner with many of the best companies in the Berkshires and we’re looking for great candidates like you. If you’ve been on the fence about joining the MOLARI community, we hope this blog post helped to answer any questions you may have had. If you have any questions we’ve yet to answer, please feel free to give us a call and ask.
Join our community, apply here.
Search our latest jobs, click here.
Join our mailing list and receive our weekly newsletter, click here.